Monday, January 23, 2012

Prescriptions

So its been a bit of a rough day already and its only 9:20. So much for enjoying my impromptu day off. I really wonder sometimes if doctors have even the slightest clue what they do to us when they take their sweet damn time refilling our prescriptions or calling in new ones. The slightest fluxuations in our medication levels, or missing even one dose of something can send someone with Fms into a pain flare for days or even weeks. I seriously sometimes wonder if doctors know any more than the general public about our disease or how things really effect us. Well im going to back to spending my morning trying to sleep and writhing in achey pain. Hopefully the bacon wrapped oysters I am supposed to enjoy this evening with my bestie Liz will make it all better. At least my tummy and my soul will be happy. I've been craving some girl times!

No comments:

Post a Comment